Gallagher Fence Tumble Wheel
GALLAGHER TUMBLE WHEEL
Rotational graziers can move an entire fence line from one location using Tumblewheels. Move cattle in 5 minutes compared with 20 or 30 minutes! The Tumblewheel is used to create a portable electric fencing system used for rotational grazing purposes.
Enables you to quickly and easily roll a fenceline to a new position.
Ideal for strip grazing beef or dairy cattle.
• 1 individual tumble wheel, BUY 5 AND SAVE.
• Enables you to quickly and easily roll a fenceline to a new position.
• Ideal for strip grazing beef or dairy cattle.
• Makes a 31" (78 cm) high single strand fence.
• Unique centre hub maintains power while fence is being moved.
• Can be used on flat and undulating contour and on very hard and frozen ground.
• Live except for two legs touching the ground.
• Use with Turbo Wire, not Tape.
• Polycarbonate and aluminum for light weight with no corrosion.
Warranty: 1 year