Gallagher M10000i Charger & Remote Control / Fault Finder Tool - 1000 Mile / 6000 Acre
The Worlds Most Powerful Electric Fence Charger and Remote Controller / Electric Fence Fault Finder!
FREE USA SHIPPING
This package deal comes with the Gallagher Remote Control / Fault Finder to test your fence, and turn it off and on to service it anywhere along the fenceline.
The world's most powerful energizer. Combining the brute force power of 100 stored joules with the fence monitoring capabilities of the i Series System, the Fence Energizer M10000i will deliver more power back to your property than any other energizer on the market.
- Clean Fence: 1,000 miles / 6,000 acres - Typical Fence: 125 miles / 3,000 acres
- Comes with an external control and display panel. This means that the energizer can be locked away somewhere safe and out of the way, but easily controlled from a convenient location of your choice, connected by a standard telephone extension cable up to 164' away from the energizer.
- Green indicator light flashes when energizer is working satisfactorily and red indicator light flashes when energizer has detected a fence fault. Solid red when there is a sudden increase in fence load
- Split bolt recessed terminals with wire guide for simple and clean wire installation
- Surface-mount technology that delivers superior quality
- Features high performance adaptive output control technology that automatically adjusts to suit your fence conditions while minimizing power consumption. Includes alarms to highlight when fence or grounding problems occur
- Alarms on output, fence and ground voltage alert when voltage is under pre-set levels. Default alarm levels are: output voltage 3kV, ground voltage 500V
- Advanced lightning protection
- Self diagnostic ability allowing you to determine the fault in your system quickly
- RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) suppressed circuitry
- High tolerance built-in power supply enables successful 230V operation on the poorest performing rural power outlets
- Short circuit protection to ensure user safety and product reliability if the outputs are directly shorted together
- Three high voltage terminals for ground, ground reference and fence terminal connections
- Power supply requirements: 110-120 Volt AC, 20 watts
- Adaptive control will adjust energy levels to maintain 10.0kv output
- Additional i Series Accessories sold separately
- 3-year warranty
Energizer Controller Features:
- Easily monitor and control fence performance
- Mount in a convenient location for easy access of fence performance information
- View fence and zone performance at a glance
- Turn energizer ON/OFF from controller
- Fully waterproof
Manufacturer's Part Number: # G379514
- Extra shipping charges may be required for Alaska and Hawaii